Mr Black Grindhouse Boozy Pop Up Three Williams
This coming October 23rd and 24th. Mr Black Spirits will be doing a coffee-only cocktail bar at Redfern’s Three Williams Cafe. Back by popular demand, this night time venue takeover promises an experience like no other where the order is purely coffee and booze accompanied by a menu of inspired coffee cuisine.
Get your caffeinated fix from Mr Black’s twist from the following:
- Ryeball from Rockpool Bar & Grill
- Cold-Drip Negroni from Bentley
- Cold-Brew Martini from Melbourne’s Bad Frankie.
Young Henrys will be serving up a unique brew of coffee brew specially prepared for popup. Complementing the true dark flavours of the beer with the world’s best coffee-liqueur, expect it to be as smooth as a long black.
“We’re excited for Grindhouse this year as it will mark our second birthday and a new look design for the bottle. We’ll be serving some crazy drinks in bastardised coffee equipment, including a cold-drip-negroni tower and we’ve worked hard so that nothing has escaped the coffee treatment. It will definitely be a night worth celebrating with Sydney’s coffee connoisseurs.” Tom Baker
Three Williams will design a custom menu for the evenins with a food match that will feature their famous coffee beef brisket sliders.
DJ Belvie will be spinning tunes
$39 + BF, each ticket includes two cocktails and delicious food throughout the night.
Mr Black Cocktail Recipes
- 15ml Mr Black Cold Press Coffee Liqueur 15ml Gin 90ml tonic
- It’s a gin and tonic with coffee. You already know how to make this.
Spiced Ice Coffee
- 30ml Mr Black 20ml Sailor Jerry’s Spiced Rum 60ml Milk 5ml Agave Syrup / Simple Syrup
- Shake all ingredients. Serve over ice.
- 45ml Mr Black Cold Press Coffee Liqueur 30ml Rye Whisky 15ml Campari 1 dash of Chocolate Bitters
- Stir and garnish with a citrus twist.